CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sem Break is here! almost.

I am really glad this semester is almost over. The feeling is almost like escaping from a place where you have no choice but to be at and finally get the freedom to choose your path.ahhhh that feels so good.

I guess i've finally come to my senses, identified the friends anyone would need around with and those who you just can't seem to get whats playing in their mind.

well well...i have a list of things planned for me to do this coming semester break, which is only 2 days away. and read this : My LAST sem break ever!



* 29th & 30th Nov - Open up a booth at Bijou Bazaar to sell our stuffs with Noin, Adreen &
Mas.

* 2nd Dec and/or 3rd Dec - Celebrate my birthday!hee.

* 6th & 7th Dec - Travel up to Penang for Penang Jazz Festival with Anum, Dharma, Senn, Ain
& Afdzal.

* 8hb Dec - Hari Raya Haji.Possibly going back to JB?




and yes, i still have two papers underway, International Business & Advanced Database Systems.Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Adwina said...

u, kalau nak join jual barang leh?