CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

going green


I just have to blog about it.have to have to.


U see, today is hari raya pertama. The day u see ur cousins, aunties and what nots. My friends are well aware that I hang out with a few of my cousins sometimes, and we do HANG well.hehe ; )

So i bumped into A, he was wearing green this morning, then i was like "heyy sama colour".Then later in the afternoon, I bumped in B, another close close cousin, and she was wearing green jugak. and so i told B, "hey tadi A pun pakai green jugak.."..she stared me in the deepest look which leads to mutual understanding of a fact she's trying to deliver... she was definately thinking "he he he.maknanya kita ada common interest terhadap sesuatu hijau yang serupa ke?"



ohh and selamat hari raya!


3 comments:

John E said...

Selamat Hari Raya Nad.. :)

Jean said...

nice shot. hapy raya.

From me to you, suejean =)

Merissa K. said...

hehehehe. green, i loike. :)