CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I think

#1 I think you don't actually favor my presence near you, and I have proof of some nasty
words you have told about me.
(But i hate to break it to you , that your words & your disgust have no effect on me.)

#2 I think you care about me more than I think you do, but you are just like me, really just like
me.
(But im guilty of not feeling the same about you.)


#3 I think the few moments we spent together, you were just pretending to be nice with me for
someone.
(But i wont say a word, maybe just not yet.)

#4 I think those questions you asked are inappropriate, rude, selfish and i can see it in your
eyes that how badly you want to know all that.
(But i will lie to you, because not anyone can accept that fact right now.)

#5 I think, if you know what i think of you, you'll think im mean.
(But its just how I feel, and you have to accept that.After all, you can never run from me.)

0 comments: