CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Eh, I'm 21 already lah!

Effective 3rd December 2008, 12.00 a.m ,

Darn it, my ING Insurance Card is not valid anymore.
So as my Malaysian Airlines super-duper discounted flight rates.

Aiyoo.

BUT!

Tak perlu pinjam IC Loubna lagi for malam-malam suka ria.
Officially an adult and legally able to decide on anything affecting my life myself.

err.apa lagi eh..
......
....

tu je ke advantage?


anyway, 21st year of my life celebrated differently from last year's.


This is how the eve of my 19th year went.

(Kena campak dalam swimming pool lepas dress up lawa2 2 tahun berturut)

But, tradition every year of makan kat Murni SS2 is still on.


After dinner, Loub decide on partying at Zouk.
Attendees : Amirul, Faiz, Loubna, Iman, Yaya, Mamal, Nad (tinggi), Paiseh, Noin.
Zouk mlm Selasa mcm tempat hip-hop dancers tunjuk skill dance yang ntah pape.
Nasib baik its my birthday, layankan je la.


Me, Mamal and Faiz yg tengah sengih kat siapa ntah

Within the 21st year of mylife, saya berharap-harap nak achieve/lakukan these things:

1) Obtain Bachelor's Degree in Business Information System by mid 2009.
2) Travel around ( at least 2 pulau and a country in another continent)
3) Buy a car
4) Sing at any gig (Musicfest/Wuhoo/Euphonious pun jadilah) with a band before i Graduate.


Thats all i can think of so far.Gila tak ber-vision.

Post on Penang Jazz Fest coming soon!

0 comments: