CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You are never to slim for this!

I was gonna sleep before I came across this video Senn took from MBM Family Day back in June 08.

I was invited by Low Wan Fung (the one in the red cawat) to be his opponent.Nak tunjuk hebat depan our colleagues la tu.lol.Funny guy still. i'm in the blue cawat anyway, looking all short and fat.Because of that, i didn't manage to wear all of the required parts of the costume, like the hand bandage sort of thing(don't know what they call it).




Funny times.The squeaky laughing sound came from my dear Senn.

Oh yes, I met Alip, Afdzal, Ciko, Hadi, Hadi Mok & Tasha at KLCC just now for lunch.

Tomorrow will be another long day of sightseeing with a friend from Singapore which have always been surprised how we can simply throw rubbish everywhere here.

Now if you excuse me, I've got some unsettled business on my bed. Expect it to be finished earliest by 12.00 pm tomorrow.

For those yang bekerja esok, this is your public service announcement : Sila pergi kerja, u know who you are.hihi.

Gute Nacht!

1 comments:

Merissa K. said...

cis siot kamu Nad!!!

hahaha.

i just revealed my identity there didnt i?
hahaha